Terms & Conditions
Booking Fee– A non-refundable session fee is charged at booking.
Payments – Following payment of the booking fee, all additional fees will be charged at time of order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is agreed that the terms set out in this booking form is the total agreement made between both parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless both parties agree in writing.
- Special Requests/Coverage – The client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as the photographer’s professional expertise determines and that no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. Special requests will not be binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes. Any special requests not notified on this booking form must be made by the client to the photographer in writing.
- Images – The photographer will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibre.
- Copyright – Any images or copied images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically/electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the permission of the photographer in writing.
- Digital Files – Digital files remain the property of Lorelle Elizabeth Photography.
- Licence – The photographer shall be granted complete artistic licence including in relation to the poses photographed and the props used.
- Previews – There is no guarantee that any particular number of preview images will be produced. Choices shall be made and returned to the photographer within 2 weeks of first viewing. After this period a 30% surcharge will be added to all reprints. After 20 weeks with no return the photographer has the right to refuse any further services without refund.
- Display – The client hereby allows the photographer to display any images included in this contract in their studios, portfolios, literature, exhibitions, social media and advertising.
- Cancellation – The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. .
- Limitation of Liability – In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by the photographer the liability shall be limited to the total value of the monies paid at that time. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
- Complaints – Any complaints should be raised by the client in writing within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the images.